On our Tanzania camping safaris you will be immersed in really Tanzania wilderness. You will travel on rough adventurous roads, pass tiny rural settlements and see fascinating landscapes and abundant wildlife.
All your senses will be involved; from smelling early morning coffee, experiencing the thrill of a kill to the chill of a morning game drive. Falling asleep to the hooting of an owl or waking up with the roaring of a lion is what you will experience. The safari experience is all the more intense as you are ‘right in the middle’ of it all. The nearness to the nature, especially at night with its nocturnal sounds, compensates for the luxury of a lodge.
Our Tanzania camping safaris offer all of this and are therefore perfect for nature lovers and those who are looking for a break from civilization and its comforts. Camping is to experience Tanzania’s nature, animals and cultures in an affordable way.
Day 1-6 | Tanzania camping safari
- Tarangire – game drive
- Manyara national park – game drive
- African rift valley (viewpoint)
- Ngorongoro crater (viewpoint)
- Serengeti national park – game drive x2
- Ngorongoro crater – game drive
Day 1: ARUSHA TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
Traveling distance 140 km, Duration 2hrs 10minutes.
After breakfast leave from Arusha for Tarangire national park for day game drive. Dinner and Overnight at tarangire public campsite outside of the park. FB
Day 2: TARANGIRE TO LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Traveling distance 130 km, Duration 2 hrs.
After breakfast depart for Lake Manyara National Park, enjoy game drive in the park till late in the afternoon. Lunch will be served at the Picnic site inside the park. Dinner and Overnight at Twiga public campsite outside of the park. FB
Day 3: MANYARA TO SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
After an early morning Breakfast depart for Serengeti national park via Ngorongoro conservation area while having a game viewing on route to Serengeti National park and enjoying the evening game drive towards the camp. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti soronera public campsite. FB
Day 4: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY GAME DRIVE
Today you will explore the Serengeti National Park. Lurking close by you might even spot some leopards, cheetahs and lions. After an eventful day you will return to your campsites in the Seronera area. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti soronera public campsite. FB
Day 5: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK TO NGORONGORO
Early morning 6 o’clock weak up depart the camp for morning game drive and see if you luck either you can come across with a Big cat on hunting whilst enjoying the sun rise on the Serengeti plains as it one of the best places of observing sun rises and sun set, then you drive back to camp for (branch) means full breakfast and hot lunch, just after lunch and park your belongings back in vehicle on your way to Ngorongoro game en route Dinner and Overnight at ngorongoro simba public campsite. FB
Day 6: NGORONGORO TO ARUSHA CITY
After Breakfast descend down the crater floor. One of the wonders of the natural world.
The crater floor is covered in open grassland with the occasional acacia tree and two small wooded areas. Teaming with wildlife, you will be able to see many large grazing animals in a short period of time.
The animals present in the crater area include Lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino, wildebeest, zebras, hippos and more than 500 species of birds. You will spend the entire morning exploring the crater with your picnic lunch then later ascend to the rim, and drive to Arusha where you will arrive by early evening and drop you off at your hotel or airport.
END OF TOUR
- Customized Private Safari jeep 4×4 Toyota land cruiser with full-length photographic open roof and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All services of a trained and experienced English, Spanish or French speaking driver guide.All National park entrance fees including Ngorongoro crater fee service.
- All meals and accommodations during safari
- All camping gear except sleeping bags.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- Transfers to and from the Airport.
- Bottle of water per day.Government taxes.
- International flights from home and back
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($50 per vehicle)
- Optional Serengeti Balloon safari $520pp
- All tipping or gratuities (Highly recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, etc.