For your Tanzania honeymoon safari it is our aim to provide you with the romantic experience of a lifetime! To make sure you have a beautifully memorable experience, the Tanzania safari itineraries are carefully planned in accordance with your requirements. With the advice and guidance of our expert staff, you will be able to design and plan your ideal Tanzania honeymoon safari, including every element you could possibly wish for ? exciting action-packed game drives, isolated idyllic beaches, lively nightlife, or anything else that takes your fancy!
Together with you we will find a suitable and comfortable accommodation which will make your erotic moment memorable.
Day 1: KILIMANJARO AIRPORT TO ARUSHA CITY
On arrival at Kilimanjaro airport you will be met and transferred to Arusha. Overnight at the Arusha hotel. BB
Day 2: ARUSHA CITY TO KARATU TOWN
After breakfast stay at leisure.
Lunch at the Arusha hotel.
Continue to Karatu for dinner and overnight at Gibb?s farm.
Day 3: KARATU TOWN NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
With lunch boxes, descend down the crater for a full day tour. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge
Day 5: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Morning and afternoon game drive still in Serengeti Park.
Meals and overnight at Olakira Tented Camp or similar.
Day 6: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK TO MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Depart for Lake Manyara. Arriving in time for Lunch at Manyara Serena Lodge.
Evening game drive in Manyara Park.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 7: MANYARA - ARUSHA - KILIMANJARO AIRPORT
Drive back to Arusha arriving in time for lunch, afternoon stay at leisure (walk around Arusha town, visit the local market).
Evening drop off at the airport for your departure flight.
End of service
should you find this itinerary suitable for your plan, please feel warmly welcomed to contact us …
- Customized Private Safari jeep 4×4 Toyota land cruiser with full-length photographic open roof and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver guide.
- All National park entry fees, including Ngorongoro crater fee service.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- All meals and accommodations during safari. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Bottle of water per day.
- Transfers to and from the Airport.
- Government taxes.
- International flights from home and back
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($50 per vehicle)
- Optional Serengeti Balloon safari $520pp
- All tipping or gratuities (Highly recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, etc.